September 29, 2008

Another bloggy for you to enjoy:)

Tonight has been very productive for my hubby and myself. We started using our ab lounge we bought....a year ago. I know, I know-we're dumb for not using it sooner but we have been quite busy and basically lazy. But we're turning a new leaf. Together. For the first time, we're actually working out together. It helps having more than yourself to look after, especially when your will power is low. I'm psyched because Scott told me in the past he would work out with me but never followed through. But now, I believe my little speech of "do you wanna feel good about yourself or not?" helped this time around:). We gonna try to lose 10lbs by Halloween. We're starting out with a small number cuz Scott said it takes a little while for the poundage to come off. I made us a little calendar so we could make sure we worked out everyday except Sunday. We put a happy face sticker on the days we work out.:) Our routine is this: we'll be using the ab lounge first than I'll do my burn and firm Pilate's while Scott does more manlier things like push-ups n stuff. Not only are we exercising regularly but also trying to eat better by cutting out candy...mostly:) I'm gonna buy more fruit and veggies for us to eat.
Second thing is...Will is walking!!!!!! He's taking about 10-12 steps(wobbles) then falls down on his cute lil bottom and tries again later. I love the baby wobble. It's soo cute!!! I would put up pictures but our camera is broken so it will have to wait until we can get a new one.
Night night everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats leah! good luck on your fitness goals, that's so exciting! working out together is fun i agree, and they look so hot while working out lol!
congrats on will walking too!! he sure is growing up fast!

The Bahrs said...

I am so happy to hear you are exercising and getting healthy! If you ever need any motivation or tips for getting over a rut give me a call! (I love to work out!!) PS Make sure to fit into cardio, otherwise you'll have a what I call "A six pack in the fridge!" ha ha! Good luck, YOU CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

leah, 3 cards! woot!

it was funny b/c i really had to figure out the site of what you do after you've sold lol. but its awesome :) love you!