October 7, 2008
Life
Life is a little difficult right now. Scott and I are realising that we need to make some changes financially in order to stay afloat. We fasted and prayed about it yesterday and have come to a conclusion-for this semester, Scott is dropping out of school and looking for another job. I hate this. I prayed about myself getting a job so I don't feel like a slacker but even as I write this, I feel a resounding no! So-he'll be working at his current job as a phlebotomist and working another job too. Also, we are looking for a cheaper place to live. What we're planning on doing with that is just talking to our Landlords and move to one of their cheaper apt across the way. Anyways, yeeeah. The only thing that is keeping me from ripping my hair out is the Holy Ghost, telling me to have faith. How grateful I am for my testimony of the gospel because whether I know it or not-it comes in handy when I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
leah my love! i'm so sorry things are rough right now and i pray that things will turn out well. thank goodness for the Holy Ghost to guide us in times like these. let me know if there's ever anything i can do to help! wish we lived closer so i could run over in my pjs to give you a big hug!!
love you leah my llama :P i will be chking for updates DAILY :)and you will be in my prayers. you are such an amazing example of patience and faith. love you!
Oh sweetie, I am sorry to hear things are rough. If it makes you feel even a little bit better, your situation sounds VERY similar to ours.
I will keep you guys in our prayers. I know how hard it can be to stay positive and have faith in times of great difficulty, but it sounds like you are doing pretty good so far.
Keep your chin up girl! You are strong and can make it through! And remember that this situation is only temporary. You and your hubby and those cute boys of yours will be stronger and more unified; your eternal family will be blessed because of your resolve to do what is right, even through the hard times.
Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
Ugh! I can say right now I totally feel your pain!
Like you said, thank goodness for our testimonies!
The Holy Ghost is most definately one of our Heavenly Father's greatest gifts to us :) And, he is there for situations just like that! Helps to know that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing :)
Post a Comment