August 25, 2010

Ohhhh yes..it's offically school time!

I know it's not Autumn quite yet but I thought I'd celebrate the new awesome cooler weather anyways with a new Autumn background! Today, it only was as hot as 73 degrees!!! It was loverly to say the least. Did I mention the slight breeze and clear blue skies?!?!? *Ahhhhh...

Anywhoooo-college life is back on track for Scott and I. Since our amazing babysitter is in college herself, we needed a better plan to take care of our offspring. So we came up with this idea...(and we hope it works!) Scott will be going to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday whilest I go to school Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while working Tuesday and Thursday nights and every other weekend. We'll each be watching them on our off days so so far, so good and I think this just might work! We even have a new venture in life-Aaron is in preschool!!! He'll be going Tuesday-Friday from 9-2pm. He is so excited! His first day was supposed to be this last Tuesday but due to the damage of the flood we had earlier this summer, they are putting in new carpeting in their building. Hopefully, Aaron can enjoy going to Preschool next week.
Here's the bloggy blog for now. Tootles till next time! (Heeeey-I new phrase! lol)

1 comment:

RitanSands said...

aaron will love school. he is so smart and sweet. hope this new semester is good for all of you :) we love you!