Old Stuff:
Scott and I are both going to school right now-Scott is going into psychology and I'm going into education/music.
We are still living in his parents basement and probably will be for awhile.... (blarg):/
Aaron is 4 now(wow! Still can't believe that one) and Will is 2(that one either!) While me and the hubsters are in school, we have a great nanny who watches them for us until we come home in the afternoon.
I'm still working at the nursing home and even though I get REALLY tired after work, I wouldn't trade helping the residents for anything!
And....
New stuff....
My branch called me as the new Camp director!!!!! Oh the craziness of camp. I'm uber excited and scared all at once cuz I really am a princess when it comes to where I sleep but I'm doing it for the youth!
My parents and all but one of my brothers(Jared) moved to PA this past March where my dad finally was able to snag a great job. I'm so happy for them but my selfish side misses being only 2 1/2 hours away from them. (sigh) But my grandma isn't doing so hot and now they are 2 1/2 hours away from her so that gives me great comfort, knowing they are out there helping my gram gram.
I hope everyone has a great week and know you are loved by me <3>
1 comment:
yay! a new blog post! I've been waiting forever! Exciting news for you guys! Good luck with school! I know you're kicking butt!
Post a Comment