I have tried and failed at working off my baby weight. I am sad to report that, whilest being preggers, I gained 50 lbs with Aaron and William and after they were born, lost some and gained about 20 more lbs back. Seriously, I digust myself with how big I am. Sooo, for about 5 months or so, I have been trying different things when, about a month ago, I discovered a sweet lil treat on webmd.com. You can get a personal diet and excersise weight loss goal-designed just for you! It was an eye opener for me because it said if I wanted to get back to my 190 lb body like in high school in 3 months, all I would have to do is(of course) eat healthy and work out for 3 days or more a week, as long as it was cardio or pilates. I am challenging myself to it and found this Biggest Loser DVD and thought-"If people bigger than me can lose 50, 80, or even 100 lbs or more, so can I!!!" I worked out today, last Moday, Saturday and Friday. I skipped Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday cuz I had a nasty migraine and am working on getting out a head cold from me body. But I can't wait to see how well this one works out for me!! I can feel my body getting stronger evey time I work out....rock on!!! Anywhooooo-this is the goal-lose weight and feel great! Not to mention look hot as well:)
Luvs!
5 comments:
Hey that is wonderful! I am so proud of you...just remember that with losing weight...it is mostly perseverance. you have to keep at it and not give up...and it will happen. I have the 30 day shred by jillian and everytime i begin the workout the biggest loser cardio max is advertised. you have to tell me how it goes ok?
Will do! And tell me if Jillian s cutting it:)
Leah that's awesome! Good for you! We did a biggest loser thing earlier this year with Gavin's family and I was smaller than I was even when I got married! However, I'm starting to put a little back on now :\ I personally LOVE Jillian Michael workout dvds. They're awesome!! She totally kicks my butt! I thinks its so great the plan you're following. I think most people don't realize you don't have to become a gym rat and a vegan, you just have to do small things every day to reach your goals. Love you sister! Keep up the blogging, I LOVE it!
Thanks my Shauna! It's been awesome and I already feel better after juast 2 weeks! I know melting the chubbers off will take time but now, I'm actually looking forward to working out!!! *Can't wait to put on my skinny jeans!! :D
So, it has been about three months. How are you doing?
Post a Comment