I am soooooo sick of being sick and I'm sure so is everyone else!!! I mean look, I put 3 exclamation points at the end of that sentence~it's a pretty big deal. I thought I was over the cough and cold crap but apparently, this morning, it all came back. Not as bad as the first time, thank goodness but I'm still hoping that this one will end sooner than 3 weeks. I don't think I've ever been sick for more than 2 days let alone 3 weeks!! This is one nasty bug. Anywho-my boys(Scott included) are all sick too. I'm praying for a miracle b4 Thanksgiving hits because we're going down to Florida with Scotts fam to celebrate the holiday! I'm what you call a homebody. I'm not one of those people that has to travel around the world to feel like they've accomplished something-I'm content with just being in the states or home for that matter! But, I'm REALLY excited to go to Florida!!! We're hoping for nice weather too so that all the kiddos(5 kids under 4) won't be driving us crazy the whole time-lol. But, I'd also like to be sick free too and, hopefully, not get another virus down there. So, fingers crossed and heads bowed, I hope this illness doesn't stick around!! Oh yes, I so made that rhyme up right there!!! te he he
November 8, 2009
"You've got me begging you for mercy...."
I am soooooo sick of being sick and I'm sure so is everyone else!!! I mean look, I put 3 exclamation points at the end of that sentence~it's a pretty big deal. I thought I was over the cough and cold crap but apparently, this morning, it all came back. Not as bad as the first time, thank goodness but I'm still hoping that this one will end sooner than 3 weeks. I don't think I've ever been sick for more than 2 days let alone 3 weeks!! This is one nasty bug. Anywho-my boys(Scott included) are all sick too. I'm praying for a miracle b4 Thanksgiving hits because we're going down to Florida with Scotts fam to celebrate the holiday! I'm what you call a homebody. I'm not one of those people that has to travel around the world to feel like they've accomplished something-I'm content with just being in the states or home for that matter! But, I'm REALLY excited to go to Florida!!! We're hoping for nice weather too so that all the kiddos(5 kids under 4) won't be driving us crazy the whole time-lol. But, I'd also like to be sick free too and, hopefully, not get another virus down there. So, fingers crossed and heads bowed, I hope this illness doesn't stick around!! Oh yes, I so made that rhyme up right there!!! te he he
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture. lol :) I hope you feel better too! One can't go to Florida and not be able to enjoy! Consider my fingers crossed and my head bowed in your behalf :)
Thank you my Laura! I love you mucho grande
Te amo mucho grande tambien ;)
Post a Comment