November 3, 2009

Halloween and celebrating fall!



Hello everyone!
I have been crazy busy and just haven't had the time to write a blog until today. Sorry for the late-ness!
Anywho-Halloween was great this year. Aaron and Will were able to go to 2 trunk or treats, go trick or treating and a Halloween party for kids and new couples alike! The picture to the left is my nephew Sanders(scuba diver), my niece Jenna(a cute lil red fish) and Super Mouse Aaron and clownie William. Aaron really enjoyed being super mouse. We tried to tell him it was Mighty Mouse but, like most 3 year olds, he 'knew' that his name was super mouse. lol Anyways, Will was a clown for the most part but on Halloween he wanted to be superman. The clown outfit was orginally for Aaron but it barely fit Will so we went with Will wearing it. And, of course, My Scott Lee looked great in his multi-colored fro and funny nose:)
We all had a great Halloween this year so I'm happy. We took some pictures in the leaves the day of Halloween and they turned out pretty good. I've posted most of them on my facebook so you can check em out there. I just love fall.
For Thanksgiving, most of Scotts family are going to Florida and so are we! I'll be working my tail off so we can have enough for the trip. I've never been to Disney world or land so this is a first for me!!!
I hope everyone had a great holiday and we'll talk to ya lata!
Love Leah

1 comment:

RitanSands said...

awww...we sure do miss you guys. hope all is going well. we love you.