December 5, 2008

Our first Christmas tree!!!

Yesterday we were able to put up and decorate our first real Christmas tree! Scott's friend from work gave it to us for free-so great to not have to spend alot this year on just a tree:). It's only about 4 feet tall but I don't mind and neither does Scott and don't think the boys care either way:). Aaron and Will had fun helping put up the ornaments and dancing to Christmas music while we "worked." I video taped it so we could watch this special time for as long as we want forever:)! It was so neat to watch the kids faces as we lit up the tree and made it look festive. I'm so grateful for them and the joy they bring not only to the holidays but everyday of the year.

Scott showing Aaron how to put up an ornament on the tree Will really just wants to touch it....
Aaron loves the tree. He especially likes the ornament uncle Nathan gave to us awhile back!
All done-love it