December 14, 2008

"Here comes Santa Clause, here comes Santa Clause.."

Saturday night we had our branch Christmas party! Scott helped by making the ham(soooo good too!) and I helped decorate. This way, we don't feel like slackers and just show up for the food:). Everything went great-good turn out, great food and most of all-Mr. and Mrs. Clause came to see the kiddies! It was the first time Aaron and Will were able to sit on Santa's lap. The Clauses were played by a wonderful couple from Champaign 1st ward and wow-they really looked the part!!!
Aaron was hilairous to watch when it was his turn to sit on Santa's lap. It was like he was just talkin business with him!
Santa: "Aaron-have you been a good lil boy this year?"
Aaron: Yeah-bun!(he was eating a bun while chatting it up)
Santa: "What do you want for Christmas?"
Aaron: "ummm....bun. Santa!"
Santa: "Yes?"
Aaron: Uhh...bun!"
Lol-so funny!
William, on the other hand, was quite scared of the man in red until he gave him some candy. It was all good then. I was able to take pictures of them with Santa. I will be forever grateful for digital cameras and they're amazingness:).
Aaron not really sure what to say to this guy yet....(notice the bun in his hand!:))
Allright-now we're talkin!
Ready to get off now....
Oh no-Will's never met Santa before...dun dun DUN!! Cry fest-here we come
Hey! There's candy in this bag...(I think Santa's just happy he stopped crying:))
I think next year will be better:)

No comments: