October 15, 2008

My 24th birthday!

My birthday wasn't too exciting but that was the reason why I liked it so much. I turned 24 this year and with 2 kids and a hubby going through school-my life is pretty exciting already!! I just wanted to be with Scott and the boys during the day, go to dinner with Scott at night and hang out with my "hoomies" when the boys went to bed. I got my wish!! Scott, Aaron, Will and myself went shopping at the mall with the 13 bucks I had left over(I know, big spender) from my mommzy and of course, went to Bath and Body works- (duh!! I always have room for good smelling stuff!!:)) I bought 3 soaps of good smelling wonder (3 for $10 deal!!!) and a lip gloss that was too expensive but I bought it anyway. I got a free stuffed lamby because I spent 15 buck-a-roos(I know-just 2 dollas over-woop! woop!)

We went home and I put the boys to bed and Scott Lee took a nap too. I woke him up at around 5pm so he could make the dinner arrangements.(It's my birthday, I'm not gonna do it!) Scott called our friends Ode and Phil and they watched the boys for us so we could go to Chevy's. Scott had the workers sing to me and they gave me an awesome sombrero and a free delicious ice cream!! (pictures below:))

We picked up the boys and put em to bed and our friends, Alex n Gretch and Cherry n Noah came over to watch our favorite show Heroes. They all brought yummy food which, unfortunately I didn't take too much advantage of but ate a little bit. They all sang "Happy Birthday!" and we proceeded to have a great night. Overall-I give this birthday a perfect 10.
Okay-here's my cool new sombrero!

Here's a "normal" picture of me with the sombrero
Of course, I made Scott wear it too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so glad you had such a good birthday!

The Bahrs said...

Happy Birthday to my younger/bigger sister! Love your older/little sister!!!!

2-4 what, what!!!

Chase said...

Happy Birthday (last week!) It looks like you had a great time. I love every photo of you. You just sparkle and your personality totally shines through!
LOVES
Kori