October 28, 2008

Rantoul Il

Hello All!
Sooo....here's the latest on me and my lil fam-
Scott and I had realized a couple of weeks back that we needed to make some changes in our lives financially. We decided that we had to find a smaller place to live. Since that time, we've been searching and searching with no such luck....until today!!!(hopefully...)
I went to Rantoul IL(for those out of state, it's about 20 mins north from where we live now) to check out a 2 bd I bath apt for only $395.00 a month-and believe you me, I was skeptical about it, especially at THAT price! But to my amazement, it was WONDERFUL!!!!! It's not as big as our place now but the spaceage of it is great, the closest in the bedrooms are huge and the price is amazing cuz it also includes everything but gas and electric!!!! All I need to do now is have Scott sign his name on the application and give it to them tomorrow. If we get it, we're hoping to move ASAP so wish us luck!!!! Or pray..I think that's the better way to go. It will be sad to move away from our awesome neighbors and ward and friends but if this is going to help our family, we need to do it.
In other news, our annual trunk or treat is coming up and Scott, myself and our 4 friends are planning to be the Saved by the Bell cast!!! Oh yes-it's going to be hilarious-you know, with the crazy hair and all-pictures to be posted right after of course so yeah...I'll blog again later-
Bye!!
Oh- and Aaron is going to be an elephant-his favorite animal and Will is going to be his favorite TV character-Elmo!! I can't wait to see them in their costumes!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll be praying for ya! I would seriously FLIP to have rent at that price! We live in a crappy small apt with 2 bedrooms and NO STORAGE! Oh yeah, and the crappiest neighbors ever!

Crossing my fingers and keeping a prayer for you guys! The Lord will surely provide a way for you guys just keep that faith!

Love ya girl!

p.s. can't wait to see your costume pics!

Chase said...

Yeah! Hope you get it! And I am SO excited to see photos of your Halloween festivities... what a great costume idea!
K

Alex T. Valencic said...

Hey, Gretch says you guys need to get rid of your futon. Do you want to sell it, or just give it away? Let me know ASAP and I'll email the singles' mailing list to see if anyone wants it!

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

What an awesome price!! Did you find out if you got it yet?

Mrs. C said...

actually-that one was where all of the thugs from Chicago go but we found a 2 bd-1.5 bath in Rantoulfor 474 a month and we are moving there this Saturday!! Expect a new blog to come soon:) Pictures and all...