So my friend Katie tagged me into doing these so here goes!
1. I'm afraid of water-well, big bodies of water and the occasional pool. I almost drowned 3 times when I was a lil Leah-you do the math!
2. I love to color with crayons and girly coloring books!! So fun and relaxing...ahhh....much better:)
3. I'm a neat freak. Seriously! I know-people that have been over to my house and have seen the clutter and debris disagree but if I had all the time in the world-I would be cleaning-alot.
4. Ice water is my favorite liqiud beverage of choice.
5. I dedicate each baby I have with a song. So far- Aaron's is "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield and Will's is " Son of Man" by Phil Collins(note-son of man can be changed to son of God:))
6. I would rather have a write in calendar than a palm pilot-I just love to write!
Okay-I tag Alex n Gretch, Cherry n Noah, Heidi, Kim, Shauna and Kori n Chase-
1 comment:
I totally hear ya on numbers 3 and 4! My hubby thinks me crazy because I drink tons of water, by choice!
And I have mild OCD when it comes to organizing and cleaning things. It's amazing just how incredibly hard it is to keep a clean house with little ones and no maid service!
Post a Comment