May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to every woman!!

Today is Mothers Day-one of MY particular favorites! I've been a lil sickish and couldn't make it to church because of it. My gut told told me to go to the doctors cuz something didn't feel right. So, I went and low and behold, I have 3, not 1 or 2 but 3 infections my body is trying to fight off!!! I have an ear infection in my left ear, a sinus infection and I think strep. Yeeah-crazy!!! I'm on some strong antibiotics to say the least:) So, hopefully within a day or two, things will seem a bit better and I won't be contagious or anything.
As you all probably already know, we're moving to Iowa in June. Scott and I have decided that Scott can't be the only one working until he gets his degree so I'll be going to school so I can get a good job and support Scott and the kids while he gets his degree finished. I think I may either go for a dental hygienist or a pharmacist. I'm thinking pharmacist but I need to see how long it would take to get my degree and what not. So-we'll be at Scotts folks place for a time so they can help us out with our kids. I'm really going to miss the Rantoul branch. I'm in the YW's and just love those girls as though they were my own. It's amazing how attached you get and so quickly too!! I'm also gonna miss all the wonderful friends I made out here. You guys are so great and hopefully we can visit often so we can still have our fun friend nights and what not!!:)
I hope every woman had a wonderful mothers day today, regardless if you're a mother or not. If you take care of a child or children, you're helping raise them too!!!

2 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Goodness! Feel better Loverly :) Good luck on the move too! Keep us posted. Thanks for being such a sweet person. Love to you!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Leah, hope you can kick those infections soon! Good luck with the move and going back to school! Love you! I'll keep you in my prayers <3