November 10, 2008

Zee move

Hola everybody!
So we are offically moving to Rantoul on Saturday!!! I'm sooooo excited. It's not the one I blogged about earlier though-we learned that that is where all of the Chiacgo thugs go(scary!!!). Scott's friend from work told us about the place she lives called Golfview Village. They are 2,3 and 4 bd townhomes for a great price. We are getting the 2 bd, 1.5 bath for only $474 a month including trash!! What a deal! And it's not a ghetto place either. It's a really quiet community. The one we're renting has a playground in the "backyard" so that's a plus for zee babies:) I will be posting pictures probably sometime next week when everything is set up and what not.
Anywho-have a grrrreat day my peeps!!

5 comments:

The Bahrs said...

oh my heck! (Channeling Heidi Braman! haha!) I would KILL for a deal like that! You are a lucky girl, especially if its not ghetto. NICE!

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Congratulations! What a deal!! I wish it was pricing like that out here!

Ellis said...

Girl, a Christmas header already? And you changed your childrens' names (and got a new addition)? ;)

Mrs. C said...

Hardy, har, har:) Yes-My childern are girls!!! Naw-I saw this painting and thought it was beautiful. I had to share it!!
Soooo-I've always been one to skip Thanksgiving and go straight for Christas...not that Thanksgiving isn't a great holiday and important and all but there just isn't enough Christmas time!!!

kim said...

Im the same way bout christmas....know what you moving means...now we can hang... you are just a train ride away. :)
Love you