Its the game of blog tag!!!
I was tagged by my dear friend Shauna. For those of you that I tag, here are the instructions:
Copy the post, paste into a new post, and fill in your answers. Then you get to tag people!!!
I am... very tired
I know... that I make good breaded chicken!!
I want... to paint my new place and still have money to spare...
I have...to put the food away and get the baby moniter from the basement...I'm so lazy right now!!
I wish...that Obama lost and McCain won
I hate...liars
I miss...the good ol' days *sigh
I fear... spiders...the way they move and stalk they're pray...ahhh!!! So creepy
I feel...like I'm missing something
I hear...Scott snoring softly next to me..he he he!
I smell...I do?!!?
I crave...a good sandwich
I search...on the web
I wonder...will we get a Christmas tree this year?!?!
I regret...what I said yesterday
I love...everything Christmas!!
I care...about my childern
I always...clean up
I am going...to wake Scott up....maybe
I believe...in the true gospel of Jesus Christ-
Now I tag.....Sister H, Katie, Rita and Sanders, Heidi, Alex and Gretch, Cherry and Noah, Kori and Chase, Kim and Susie and Christopher...happy blogging!!
2 comments:
you miss the good ol days?! Girl, you're only 24! Supposedly you are living the good ol days right now. So I'm curious as to what your good ol days are/were - as a kid, when you were single, before your kids? when you lived by us? :) Don't worry, we'll be close to you again in a couple of months! :)
(hey! the word verification is this:
bribring - reminds me of a telephone ringing. sorry, totally random)
The good ol days I meant were when Scott and I could go out anytime and do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted....that and high school was always fun for me. Don't get me wrong-I wouldn't trade the boys for anything but it gets tiring once in awhile-ya know?
And yes-being close to you two was a blast!!! I can't wait to see you again and hold that sweet lil angel of yours!
Love the word verification;)
Post a Comment