I am super pysched for this Friday. My family is coming for Will's birthday!!! From what I know, it will be mom, dad, Seth, Nathan and Joseph. Not sure if Jared and his girlfriend Amanda will be able to get off work to come but still, so excited to see everyone again!!! Scott and I finished the basement so it's actually livable and now all I have to do is the finishing touches-you know-the laundry, fix up the rooms so they look pretty, etc. We'll be celebrating not only Will's first birthday but also my moma's 50th birthday so a double parrrtay-oh yeah.
Last night, my brother and sister in law, Sanders and Rita, became parents for the first time. Rita gave birth to a beautiful baby boy-Asher Kade Christensen. He was 2 weeks early but still a 7lb 3oz sweetheart-way to go guys!!! We can't wait to see his pictures and someday see him in person. We love you 3!!
Allrightie-ta ta for now-gotta make the house presentable for my future guests:)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... is Will seriously almost a year old?! Crazy! Well happy birthday to him (and hopefully I'll see you guys for longer than the time it takes to do our waving-and-saying-hello-from-across-the-parking-lot thing.
oh leah how I love you! congrats on your basement! and your lil man turning uno! hope your celebration goes well! <3
wish I was there! :)
Post a Comment