July 28, 2008

So the boys are asleep and I'm gonna write a blog:)

Yesterday, I realized that our lives are not as spiritual as I would like it to be. Just think of all the blessings we're missing out on!!:) Soooo...I thought we (Scott and myself) would have a mini FHE with the boys-basically just sing primary songs with them and read the childerns BOM. Aaron was super excited as we began to sing classics like- "popcorn popping" and "in the leafy treetops" but the best one so far was "I am a child of God." Apparently, his nursey leaders have been singing that with the kids so Aaron knew the song already!!! I uploaded a video on my facebook if you wanna check it out-(proud parent moment!!:)) Scott and I were thrilled that he was so into singing!! After that, we read about the prophet Joseph and said our evening family prayer. The best part about all of this was how you could feel the spirit so strong come into our home, just by doing simple things like heading the prophets words and such:) But seriously, I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It has been an anchor in my life and with all of my soul, I know it is the true church here upon the earth today. I feel blessed for being able to be here on the earth during this dispentsation.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing that Leah! it lifted my day and served a reminder to me too, to take more time out for whats really important. love you!