
It's two days away from Valentines Day and I can't wait till Scott's present gets here!!! Every year, Scott and I switch places as to whom is in charge of Vday(surprises and such) and this was my year and I kept getting 'brain farts.' Nothing was coming to me until I thought about my loverly friend Shauna(noted from the last blog) told me about digital scrapbooking and it peeked my interest. A couple of days later, as I was searching for Valentines presents and came across a website- www.mixbook.com where you can make calendars, scrapbooks and.....wait for it......digital memory books!! It's a little pricer than some of the other websites but I looked on those and they just didn't have as many options in making the books as I would have liked. I'm hoping it will get here either today or Monday in time for Vday. I'm just sooooo excited to see how Scott will like it!
PS-The pic is of Scott and I on our honeymoon...many moons ago:)
3 comments:
Awesome! So cool!!!
He loved it-hooray!!! It turned out pretty great too-phew!
and it loooks awesome!!!
Post a Comment