January 6, 2009

I'm still here, I promise!!

So I've been a slacker when it comes to my blog-I haven't written since last year(ba-dum-dum-ching!!)
We had a spectacular Christmas this past year. We went to not only Iowa to see my wonderful in-laws but we went up to WI to see my family(excluding my older brother Aaron-he's still in MN). I think it's my favorite Christmas so far. My boys LOVED playing with their cousins-Sanders and Jenna, spending time with gram and papa Christensen(or "C" for short!) and having fun with uncle Tim and aunt Shayna. Scott and I really enjoyed seeing all of them. Dave, my father in law, even got me to play their family's favorite card game-sheepshead-which I said I would never play just cuz I like to be different-so high school!!:) Scott, Tim, Shayna and myself played Sorry and because we were all so tired, it was the funniest game ever!!!!:) I missed seeing the rest of my in-laws but we hope to see them sometime this upcoming year.

In WI, Aaron and Will had a blast with "the uncles." That's what Aaron calls them cuz he can't remember all of their names:). Seth took a TON of pictures but I'll have to post them later cuz they're only on Scott's laptop. I really missed them. For me, it just isn't Christmas without hearing my brothers in the background going crazy wild and my folks trying to calm them down....I know-it's lovely, isn't it?!?:) I think that may be the reason why I want as many kids as I can-background noise!!! But that's a whole other story.
Anyways-Christmas was grand and here are some of the pictures of it-I'll post again with more pictures-have a great day!!

Goin sledding with the uncles!



We so crazy!!
Nothing like being a family:)


No comments: