Scott and I have been pretty blessed to have 2 lil healthy boys. Well, fairly healthy but all in all, healthy. But this past Monday, Will had thrown up. Not once, not twice, 12 times!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke. We took him to the ER cuz we were scared that he was dehydrated but after waiting for 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room(ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!), he was looking better and we could do what those doctors could've done-just give him pedialyte and let him rest. Well, the next day, I gave him Gatorade(works just as well as pedialtye in my opinion) and it looked as though he was going to keep it down so I took a chance and gave him crackers. Up it all went a couple of times about an hour later. My poor lil Will couldn't really eat anything normal until today. Yeah, he's been throwing up this entire week. Talk about being grateful to have my own washer and dryer!!! But yesterday, I knew exactly how he felt. I was so sick. I couldn't be away from the bathroom for more than a couple of minutes. Aaron had also thrown up twice in the car on the way home from taking Scott to school that morning. It was miserable. I called Scott and told him what was going on and asked him if he could call one of our friends to pick him up(he can't drive till April 10th cuz of his epilepsy)so he could come home. Our good buddy Noah came and picked him up and even took him to the store so Scott could get me and the boys some Gatorade and crackers and ginger ale. I was SO glad to have Scott home. There was NO WAY I could've taken care of the boys by myself anymore. Luckily, Aaron hasn't thrown up since yesterday and seems fine. I had asked Scott to give me a blessing and sure enough, the Lord heard my prayers and I am almost 100% normal today. How blessed we are to have such an understanding Heavenly Father who knows that if we don't feel the bad, we can't feel the good either.
I hope everyone is feeling great and if not-I'll be praying for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment