July 3, 2008

Okay, here's the real one

So here's my real blog. It's really just an update and what not on what's goin on round here.

So first things first. Scott FINALLY got a new job a couple weeks back. He is working at the Community blood bank in Urbana. He likes it much better than the last job...yeah boring is better than people flinging poo at you. ANYWAYS, now we fnally have money again, hooray!

Aaron and Will are doing great. Aaron is learning what each letter of the alphabet sounds like. We bought him a LeapFrog DVD to help him out when mommy gets tired and he loves it! He also enjoys running around with his brother chasing after him. It's just too cute sometimes.:). Will is crawling like a manic now. At first, he was cool and casual about it. Just soaking everything in. I knew it wouldn't be long before that changed! And I was right:). He's still clingy though. After about 30 mins of crawling around, playing with Aaron, we wants me to hold him. Ad if I don't, whew, can that child whail!!! He'll do it until you hold him, the little stinker. But I love him anyways:).

Okay, here's the sad news...
My aunt Lisa was killed in a car accident this past Monday. It came as quite a shock to my family. She was only 46 years old when the 18year old girl hit her. The girl also hospitalized my grandparents who were in the car with my aunt. My stepgrandfather, Andy, doesn't look as though he will make it through. My grandmom looks alittle more hopeful but we don't know for sure. All we can do is pray she will be allright. It hurts to even write this but I'm trying to cope so this is one of my methods. I know Heavenly Father needed my aunt Lisa back. She is happier now. It's still hard to accept but Heavenly Father knows better than I her situation. In time, I'll understand. All I need is time. So please, pray for my family. We need all the prayers we can get.

So that's the update. Take care everyone!

No comments: